Annual Conference 2017: Collaboration
Who We Are
The Hoosier Association for Behavior Analysis (formerly Indiana ABA) is proud to be a state chapter of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI). The purpose of the Hoosier Association for Behavior Analysis is to facilitate humane, ethical and effective behavioral practices in academic, research, home, school, clinic, community, and other settings. To this end, HABA will:
- Promote the basic science upon which the behavioral technology is grounded.
- Support the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as the appropriate credentialing body for practitioners of applied behavior analysis in the State of Indiana.
- Serve the professional community as a reference group for other practitioners concerned with the application of behavior analysis.
- Conduct annual conference focused on research and professional practices in behavior analysis.
- Offer opportunities for BCBAs and BCaBAs to earn Continuing Education Units.
- Facilitate and conduct peer review committees.
- As an affiliated chapter, promote participation in activities organized by the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI).